Thank you so much for your interest in supporting hungry kids with The Homebound Project.
At this time of national trauma, The Homebound Project has decided to temporarily postpone our Third Edition performance, which was scheduled to stream online June 3–7. The Homebound Project’s all-volunteer staff stands in solidarity with the Black Lives Matter movement and believes this historic moment is a time for us to support, to elevate, and most importantly, to listen to other voices. We remain committed to helping feed hungry children affected by the coronavirus pandemic and will announce new streaming dates soon. All previously purchased view-at-home ticket donations will be honored at that time.
Please join us.
Donations made through this page support Share Our Strength's entire mission and will not be designated to a specific campaign or location. Your gift will be used where it is needed most.
- Input $10 into the "other" donation box above or select an amount of your choosing
- $25 can help feed a hungry child while schools are closed
- $75 can help fill weekend packs of produce and canned goods for hungry kids
- $350 can help schools purchase coolers and carts to feed kids
- $1,000 can help purchase a meal truck to feed kids while schools are closed