Thank you so much for your support of The Homebound Project.
The coronavirus has closed school buildings nationwide, and even though staff is working hard to feed kids, millions of vulnerable children are still missing meals they depend on. For some, it’s the only food they receive in a given day.
At No Kid Hungry, we have a plan to feed kids, but we need your additional support to continue our work to ensure every kid gets three meals a day.
Please join us.
Donations made through this page support Share Our Strength's entire mission and will not be designated to a specific campaign or location. Your gift will be used where it is needed most.
- Input $10 into the "other" donation box above or select an amount of your choosing
- $25 can help feed a hungry child while schools are closed
- $75 can help fill weekend packs of produce and canned goods for hungry kids
- $350 can help schools purchase coolers and carts to feed kids
- $1,000 can help purchase a meal truck to feed kids while schools are closed